Meet Sulley at Walt Disney Presents back at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this Monday
Fans of Disney Character Experiences will soon have a new reason to visit Disney’s Hollywood Studioslike Meet Sulley at Walt Disney presents will be back this Monday, April 18.
What is happening:
- Guests visiting the Walt Disney Presents attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will once again have the opportunity to meet Sulley from Disney-Pixar’s Monsters Inc. from next Monday.
- The hours of operation for this location are currently listed as 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily on the official website. Walt Disney World website.
- The return of the Sulley meet & greet comes on the same day as up close, character greetings return at Walt Disney World, DisneylandDisney Cruise Line and Aulani.
- When the Walt Disney World parks and Disneyland Park had reopened after it closed due to the global pandemic, one of the first things customers noticed was missing was character meet-and-greet opportunities, whether random walks or those in designated spaces.
- Figures stood at a distance, on elevated walkways or in distant landscaping greeting guests from afar.
- Slowly over time more characters can be found in different areas, barricaded or blocked off to keep guests away as a means of social distancing.
- Just a few weeks ago, Disneyland Paris was the first Disney resort to allow the characters to get closer to the guests again, giving the signature hugs the park characters are known for around the world.