National Lottery and Thunderball Number Draw Tonight, August 24, 2021
Tonight’s EuroMillions National Lottery draw (August 24, 2021) has taken place, with life-changing cash prizes at stake.
Check the results to see if you’ve just won a fortune and racked up enough bags to start that jet-set lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
Each EuroMillions ticket also gives you automatic entry to the UK Millionaire Maker, which guarantees that at least one player will pocket £ 1million in each draw.
You can tell if you’re a winner by comparing your ticket to tonight’s numbers below.
The winning numbers for tonight’s EuroMillions National Lottery are: 21, 36, 44, 19, 50 and the Lucky stars are: 03, 10.
The UK Millionaire Maker Selection winner is: HKMX89792.
The winning numbers for tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball are: 08, 14, 32, 34, 39 and the Thunder clap is 11.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINNINGS IN THE WORLD
- £ 1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13, 2016 in the US, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains the biggest lottery jackpot in history
- £ 1.267 billion (Mega Million), a winner from South Carolina took the time to come forward to claim his prize in March 2019, shortly before the April deadline
- £ 633.76million (Powerball draw) from Wisconsin winner
- £ 625.76million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk from Chicopee, Massachusetts won the jackpot in August 2017
- £ 575.53million (Powerball) A pair of lucky winners hit the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
The first EuroMillions draw took place on February 7, 2004 by three organizations: the Française des Jeux in France, the Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and the Camelot in the United Kingdom.
One of the UK’s biggest prizes was up for grabs on December 4, 2020 with a massive EuroMillions jackpot of £ 175million, which would make a winner richer than Adele.
Another former UK winner whose entire life was changed with his jackpot was a player who wanted to remain anonymous on October 8, 2019. They walked away with £ 170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir, from Largs, Scotland, raised £ 161,653,000 on 12 July 2011.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, of Haverhill, Suffolk, won £ 148,656,000 after playing the August 10, 2012 draw, while Jane Park became Britain’s youngest lottery winner when she won £ 1million. pounds sterling in 2013.
The odds of winning a EuroMillions Prize are 1 in 13.
Could tonight’s jackpot of £33Millions of people see you handing over your notice and trading your daily commute for a sip of champagne on a super yacht or lying on a private beach in the Bahamas?